A wise face

Back in July we went Chimpanzee trekking when my Mum came to visit. With a 90% chance of seeing the Chimps in any one guided trek I was optimistic if not slightly worried about being in that unlucky 10% who’s forked out $120 for nothing…. Luck was on our side and here are a few images from the excursion. I was overwhelmed by how ‘humanlike’ these animals were. The way this particular chimp moved and the gestures and mannerisms he employed. Chimps and humans share over 98% of their DNA so it is no wonder that these guys were so ‘humanlike’.

© Katie Pegram 2016

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s